Hey, are you gonna eat that ?

28 October 2006

Zombie Girl...


Zombie Girl...
Originally uploaded by hittheroad.
I saw a Chili's commercial a few days ago, and for some reason the little song got stuck in my head. I saw it again a few hours later and thought to myself, That guy sounds exactly like Rhett Miller of the Old 97's. I loove the Old 97's (yeah, I know I have bad taste in music, and no I don't care). I'm watching Shaun of the Dead right now on Comedy Central (with all of the 77 F-bombs edited out) and I must have seen this stupid Chili's commercial forty times. It still sounds so much like Rhett Miller, so I Googled and yep, it's the Old 97's. I had no idea they needed money so bad, or that Chili's had a Myspace.

I purchased my plane ticket to England on Friday. I think I would also like to go to Egypt, and possibly Ethiopia, Ecuador, El Salvador, Equitorial Guinea, East Timor and Eritrea. Let's just get all of the E's out of the way first. We'll get to R next (Russia, Romania, Rwanda), and then K (Kyrgyzstan--which I think you pronounce like Kiergezstan...Kierkegaardstan ? Something like that--and Kazakhstan, Kenya...you get the point.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home