Hey, are you gonna eat that ?

19 September 2006

Things that are wrong with my head.

1. I'm having really horrible migranes for the last few days. It's either from wearing contacts that are not my current perscription, or my neck problem.

2. Today is day four or five of Bad Hair Day. I want a haircut but I'm growing my hair out so I can wear it up for a friend's wedding, so I guess I just have to deal with it.

3. I have the Growing Pains theme song stuck in my head.

7 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 19, 2006 10:14:00 pm , Blogger The Contessa said...

Oh, I am _so_ sorry to hear about the migraines! This may not be a very Contessa-like thing to say, but let's face it, migraines SUCK! The only thing worse, in my book, is a migraine plus cramps or, worse yet, nausea. Anyway, you have my sympathy, my empathy and my prayers. The best thing I've found for my migraines is Maxalt, but you definitely need a prescription _and_ health insurance. (This stuff is expensive.) I can also recommend an excellent chirpractor and/or a really good physical therapist if the neck problem is an ongoing thing that's not resolving itself. OK, enough medical advice from me. I just hate for people to be in pain. Especially people I love. Feel better my friend.

 
At Tuesday, September 19, 2006 10:16:00 pm , Blogger The Contessa said...

Oh, as for the Bad Hair Days and the theme song stuck in your head, I can sympathize, but beyond that, I've got nothin'. You're on your own. Sorry.

 
At Wednesday, September 20, 2006 11:36:00 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's start a hair-growing accountability program. I want to cut the sides of my hair, but then it will look shorter and take longer to grow. I am trying to grow mine at least 2 1/2 inches longer.

 
At Thursday, September 21, 2006 6:39:00 pm , Blogger Jon said...

show me that smile again.

 
At Thursday, September 21, 2006 6:42:00 pm , Blogger Shannon Marie said...

DANGIT !! I was doing fine without it today, but now it's back...all of the Seavers, they're there. I can see them and hear their annoying song.

 
At Thursday, September 21, 2006 11:56:00 pm , Blogger Jon said...

annoying? whatever are you talking about? here's what i think...

top three theme songs
1. growing pains
2. full house
3. perfect strangers

would this make it any better?..."whatever happened to predictability? the milkman, the paperboy..."

 
At Friday, September 22, 2006 3:15:00 pm , Blogger Shannon Marie said...

My friend Lauren and I Google the Full House theme lyrics and we just sang them together. I hate to say it, but we sounded good. Really good.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home