Weird question...
Anyone know where I can find saddle shoes in the bay area ? Preferrably inexpensive ones ? I would like a pair for my Halloween costume, but I've only been able to find them at Moon Zooom, and those ones are from Payless and have pointy toes. I am vehemently opposed to pointy-toed shoes. I have never dressed up for Halloween (nope, not even as a kid) and this year I decided to go for it because all I talk about is costume ideas. And fish.
Also, I need to think of a person to dress up as for Ethan's birthday party. It's a rock star party, and everyone is supposed to dress up as their favorite rock star. I said "Ooh I'm gonna be Matt Pryor !" and was immediately informed of my crude mistake; Pryor was just a guy in a band, not a rock star. So I now need to think of someone to dress up as. Maybe I'll just forget to shower, spill food all over myself, act insane, and tell everyone I'm Brian Wilson.

1 Comments:
Yup those are the cheapest ones I've found. But I hate ordering shoes online...
I guess if I can't figure it out, we can get 800 friends to be octopi.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home