Hey, are you gonna eat that ?

09 August 2006

"It's hard for a critical person to go to sleep if she isn't allowed a brief word of criticism!"

I am far too critical, and I'm feeling pretty convicted about it lately. I can't just accept something for what it is and move on; I have to put in my two (or twenty) cents. It's because I'm Lucy Van Pelt, isn't it ? There's always a Schroeder, I'm always critical of everyone and everything (and think I could've done better), and I'm constantly stealing Rob's football. Good grief.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, August 10, 2006 12:19:00 pm , Blogger Viggy said...

i don't know how much of a charles schultz fan you are, but there's apparently a museum in santa rosa.

 
At Thursday, August 10, 2006 7:55:00 pm , Blogger Shannon Marie said...

There is indeed a museum there ! And an ice skating rink, with a cafe called The Warm Puppy. Or something like that, cos we all know happiness is a warm puppy. I've been meaning to go there. I love me some Schultz.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home