Hey, are you gonna eat that ?

06 August 2006

I wish it was last September/Where we could lose ourselves in crowds everyday


Jess and Joey
Originally uploaded by hittheroad.
Last night I was at Joann's house for a little late-night discussion. We sat on her bed and talked until three in the morning, something we used to do all the time, but as of late haven't been afforded the opportunity. We used to talk about everything, but it seems that divisions have come up between us and we just can't talk the way we used to. Joann brought up "that time we went to San Francisco and took pictures", and I realised how much has changed in just a year. I keep hearing Ben Folds lyrics. I keep thinking of how lighthearted we were. I'm replaying hilarious moments in my head: a drunken friend washing a pizza box, spending an afternoon lost in the hallways at UCSF, climbing the sundial in the park. We were so awkward and we couldn't care less.

I wonder what we're all going to become.

3 Comments:

At Sunday, August 06, 2006 12:30:00 pm , Blogger Viggy said...

those are the best moments.

 
At Sunday, August 06, 2006 11:08:00 pm , Blogger The Contessa said...

Shannon Marie,
I don't have your email address, so I'm leaving a message for you here. Thanks for being the reason I decided to stick around today. I thoroughly enjoyed hanging out with you (and Red) (and Liz). You did a great job tonight, nervous or not. Well done! I hope you found your cell phone. If you did, you now have my #. Have an excellent week! See you Sunday. Love, me :]

 
At Monday, August 07, 2006 2:21:00 pm , Blogger brian jensen said...

i got really happy when you helped dan with communion last night.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home