Hey, are you gonna eat that ?

14 June 2006

Lost in the Supermarket


Lost in the Supermarket
Originally uploaded by DaigoOliva.
This has to be the best thing I've found on Flickr this week.

I haven't felt like taking photos lately. I've seen a few things and thought, I should shoot right now, but lack the energy to do so. I got a text message from Waffles on Sunday that said "Check out those HOT nimbostratus clouds!!!" (we are really into meteorology) and made a mental note to take some photos of them because Burton's quite a fan. Alas, when I got over the hill I realised there were too many clouds and settled for a cookie from Pacific Cookie Co. and pictures of Liz taking pictures.

Last night at work I doodled in my new notebook on my lunch, and I thought about posting some of those ala The Great Camille. I'm not really that great of an artist (all I can draw is Conan O'Brien, strangely enough) but lately I feel like drawing more than taking photos.

A new Golden Smog record is coming out on 18 July. I'm not sure to what extent the Tweed has been involved with this record, but I will remain cautiously excited about it. And, I figured out what I'm doing for my birthday ! A Sacramento date was added to Rob Bell's "Everything is Spiritual" tour, and it's going to be on my actual birthday (7 July). So I think I'm going to take the train up there, maybe stay the night, maybe just hang out in downtown Sacramento until the first train back into San Jose. I don't feel like driving. I think a few people plan on going (Rob, Lisa, Chris John, Joann ?) and that probably means a carpool in Rob's van, but I'd rather take the train.

I have some homework to do, but I'm listening to the Old 97's and wishing I had something to eat in this house and contemplating who to add to my new Sims neighborhood. (I am pathetically addicted to the Sims 2, it's really sad). I should go be responsible now...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home