Marina Towers
No more stolen internet in my house. I have to go online by situating my iBook on top of my dad's equally gleaming white truck in the driveway. Which is in front of our house. The neighbors must think I'm crazy, I look ridicululous.
Today I: picked up my new glasses, got rear-ended at a red light on Stevens Creek (no damage to my Blazer, but a nice old Mercedes messed up his grill), skipped work because my dad told me I could, wrote a speech on the Armenian genocide, and went grocery shopping. I tend to cram all my productivity into one day every week. Most weeks, that day is Sunday. Oh, and I still need to do some laundry before school tomorrow and study for a history exam I may or may not take, depending on how much I feel like utilizing the makeup date on Wednesday. Hmm...Last night at work I did little more than ignore
customers and draw pictures of Jeff Tweedy. I don't think I'm a very good artist, which I sad because I was voted "Most Artistic" in my fifth grade class. There's some quote from Picasso about how every child is an artist, we just need to learn to retain that ability. I guess I shouldn't complain that the last time poeple thought I could draw was when I was ten... Anyway, I was trying to copy a photograph of the Tweed that I really like, and really, I don't think I did a bad job--for a photographer. Joann said it kinda looks like my ex, but I reminded her that really, it's not bad for a photographer. I'm trying, here.Okay, and really, I just want to be like Carmen.
I have a sore throat and I don't feel well when I stand up for long periods of time. I sincerely hope I am getting sick, I need some time off.

2 Comments:
Vrij, as the Dutch would say, internet at Coffee Society.
Just sayin'.
hey that drawing looks good! you draw better than a lot of photographers!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home