Hey, are you gonna eat that ?

28 August 2006

Russian Monster ?


PICT0018
Originally uploaded by ivan.bendich.
I can't stop laughing at this picture. I found it on Flickr via the tag "русский" which is, simply, Russian. Well, actually, I found this guy Ivan's photostream, and this is one of his other pictures. I guess it's a picture of this guy's girlfriend who appears to have competed in a skiing competition. Behind her is a child but at first glance, it appears to be a gnome or a little adult of some sort. The fur on her jacket even sort of resembles a beard. The girlfriend, in comparison, looks huge and funny, like a Muppet. I can't stop laughing... it's really not that funny... but geez, I want to go to Russia even more, now that I know there are giantesses and gnomes that ski.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, September 07, 2006 12:56:00 am , Blogger The Contessa said...

Oh, this one made me chuckle. :]
I miss you Shannon Marie!

 
At Monday, September 25, 2006 1:14:00 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha , ...it is funny, russians are funny, ...at least some of them, :)

olga : )))

but this is a sweet picture, or so i think

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home