Insomnia
I sat down at 12.45am to work on some Powerpoint slide photo thingers I was supposed to work on a month ago (but more about my procrastination later). I told myself to work on it for just ONE hour. That was, of course, three hours ago. When I get really tired, I get this "anything goes" attitude and do things like, I donno, put some Bible verses on photos of a bowling alley and think it's GENIUS. I have a feeling I'm going to wake up in a few hours and go "Uhh, what was I thinking ?" about the whole damn project, especially about the bowling.Thank God I don't have work in the morning.
PS. No, I don't sleep. At least not at night, or since I was nine.

1 Comments:
That is really awesome ! I did in fact take that photo, at Oakridge Lanes in San Jose. It's one of my favourites. And we did get out of the parking lot fine, we took Andrew out for his birthday, he is 21 today. We were considering asking if you wanted to go out too, but realised the hair was probably not up for it. I don't know if you were having a bad day or if I was just projecting that, but you are in my prayers
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home