Is that the thanks I get for loving you ?
The Top Seven of the Week, according to Shannon Marie
1.The Sharks are amazing. Ochen horosho, Yevgeny !! And Mark Bell, you are my man (minus the DUI, but that shows you are dedicated to hockey both on and off the ice) and I feel you worthy to wear my number.
2. I've been to several places in search of fish and chips since Sunday. Tonight I went to Katie Bloom's, where there were chips but no fish. I don't eat any meat except fish (and only when accompanied by chips) and my craving has yet to be satisfied. Perhaps tomorrow.
3. My tips from work were rather small this week, which was odd considering I worked more hours than usual. Apparently my boss also tipped out two people who were training, aka not supposed to earn tips. When one of the other employees confronted our often incompetent boss he replied "Oh well, I did it because I felt like it". You felt like stiffing us all about ten bucks each ? Good to know. I'm getting a little irritated with his inability to uh, manage us, and since he is Mr. Manager I think he should know how to do that. I'm also wondering why my coworkers don't care about it as much as I do. Maybe because I've almost always had great employers/bosses, I feel like I should be treated fairly? Who knows.
4. Rob's very nice coworker Nathalie bought me a Boddington's tonight. What a gal. Rob left me at Katie Bloom's with his roomate Eric. Thanks dude, for deserting me.
5. The most hottest (er, perhaps the *only* hot) modern American songwriter freaked out and punched someone in the face this weekend. I love Jeff Tweedy--oh the beard, the eyes, the rehab--but I have half a mind to change my blog title to "I am trying to break your face". Honestly, Tweed, what has gotten into you ? Part of me believes Wilco will be on tour by the time I am in England and that their San Francisco date will fall on one of those days I am gone. Which leads me to...
6. I am buying my ticket to England on Monday. Usually I am pretty good with adjectives, but this time I am at a loss. I know that I have been changing and learning and growing, and it usually takes a trip away from home to realise the implications of said changes and learned things and growth, and how to move on from there. I do a great bit of reasessment while traveling, and I feel that this trip will allow me to do quite a bit of planning for the future.
7. I had four people ask me about my tattoo today. One thought it was a box, another a price tag, and two got the right idea and figured it was a state (Montana and "one of the Dakotas"). For the record, I have a tattoo of the state of Kansas, and in no way does it resemble a price tag.
1.The Sharks are amazing. Ochen horosho, Yevgeny !! And Mark Bell, you are my man (minus the DUI, but that shows you are dedicated to hockey both on and off the ice) and I feel you worthy to wear my number.
2. I've been to several places in search of fish and chips since Sunday. Tonight I went to Katie Bloom's, where there were chips but no fish. I don't eat any meat except fish (and only when accompanied by chips) and my craving has yet to be satisfied. Perhaps tomorrow.
3. My tips from work were rather small this week, which was odd considering I worked more hours than usual. Apparently my boss also tipped out two people who were training, aka not supposed to earn tips. When one of the other employees confronted our often incompetent boss he replied "Oh well, I did it because I felt like it". You felt like stiffing us all about ten bucks each ? Good to know. I'm getting a little irritated with his inability to uh, manage us, and since he is Mr. Manager I think he should know how to do that. I'm also wondering why my coworkers don't care about it as much as I do. Maybe because I've almost always had great employers/bosses, I feel like I should be treated fairly? Who knows.
4. Rob's very nice coworker Nathalie bought me a Boddington's tonight. What a gal. Rob left me at Katie Bloom's with his roomate Eric. Thanks dude, for deserting me.
5. The most hottest (er, perhaps the *only* hot) modern American songwriter freaked out and punched someone in the face this weekend. I love Jeff Tweedy--oh the beard, the eyes, the rehab--but I have half a mind to change my blog title to "I am trying to break your face". Honestly, Tweed, what has gotten into you ? Part of me believes Wilco will be on tour by the time I am in England and that their San Francisco date will fall on one of those days I am gone. Which leads me to...
6. I am buying my ticket to England on Monday. Usually I am pretty good with adjectives, but this time I am at a loss. I know that I have been changing and learning and growing, and it usually takes a trip away from home to realise the implications of said changes and learned things and growth, and how to move on from there. I do a great bit of reasessment while traveling, and I feel that this trip will allow me to do quite a bit of planning for the future.
7. I had four people ask me about my tattoo today. One thought it was a box, another a price tag, and two got the right idea and figured it was a state (Montana and "one of the Dakotas"). For the record, I have a tattoo of the state of Kansas, and in no way does it resemble a price tag.

3 Comments:
call me today you lil euro, i want to hydrate!! i'm assuming right now that you hate me and i know what that means...i should watch my face...
"Just manager"
"But you said..."
"Doesn't matter what I said"
Jon: I am glad you got that.
Rob: Everyone was drunk, especially the lesbian waitress.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home