Knitmonster
I am so excited about winter. It was cold today, and a bit foggy where I work. People were coming in all afternoon getting tea and making comments about how "cold" it is...yeah, it was in the mid-sixties. I don't think that's really cold, but it was still enough to trick my head into thinking that it's already winter. So I went home and made soup for dinner and dug my jackets out from the bottom of my closet and oh yes... I busted out the needles.The knit is on. I love knitting, but mostly in the winter. I haven't gotten around to knitting since I think April (and even then, it was only for a speech) I bought some yarn last January that I intended to use to make hats for Rob, Jesse and Dan but I never figured out how to measure their heads without them noticing. Maybe I'll just knit Rob a sweater. And tea coozies. Pet sweaters. Wow. I'm secretly eighty.

3 Comments:
i'll be at vintage tomorrow so we should give each other high fives.
I don't think I got a proper high five from you.
But do you wanna sign up for the coffeehouse team !?
Kidding.
well the thing is...
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home