Hey, are you gonna eat that ?

24 May 2007

Oops.

Yesterday I worked nine to five, my least favourite shift (it just takes up the juicy parts of your day), and drove home by myself with all the other solo idiots on 280. We really need to start carpooling or something; I'm looking into the cheesy Lightrail system tomorrow. I get home, say hello to my dog, and collapse on my bed. It's a little after six thirty. I'd been planning to stop by Katie Bloom's for Jacquie's 21st birthday (that really, really freaks me out), and possibly by the Koch's to watch the best movie ever. So I figured the next person to call my phone would wake me and I'd get up from my nap and go out.

Nope. I woke up at 10.59 exactly. Too late to go out and do anything. So I took some valerian and went back to sleep. I just slept until 10am. Am I crazy ?

I had just finished telling my coworkers that I don't like napping because I either nap for ten minutes or four hours, nothing in between. At least now I am wide awake and feel super rested, and ready to work another day.

1 Comments:

At Friday, May 25, 2007 8:46:00 am , Blogger Colleen Franklin said...

Space Camp? SPACE CAMP? this is the best movie ever? Explain, please!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home