Hey, are you gonna eat that ?

06 April 2007

T minus 9 hours 2 minutes

What am I doing up right now ? I got up early this morning to go to work and get my review with my boss (very good, I exceed Peet's standard--outstanding ! I am a slave to tea and coffee !) and start the last minute work on my station. Can I just say that mine is... done ? The tomb is complete, awaiting assembly early in the morning. Well, at nine.

Thumbs up. Thumbs way up to Yarek too, his piece looks amazing and I am quite jealous of his talent.

I would like to take this opportunity to say I TOLD YOU I COULD DO IT, Dan. It was your little remark about getting stressed out at the last minute that made me take care of everything on time (that's gotta be a first for me), and that is why it is done done done in two weeks. Done. I guess you figured out that fear of disappointing the Hair is what gets work done. It's just so hard to see the hair wilt...

Oh wow. Joann and Yarek and I are all working on their station, as we have been for the last four hours. We have been through hundreds of songs (Jeff Tweedy, Kings of Convenience, Elton John--he's been huge these last few days, Lily Allen, Hilary Duff, Sherwood, Richard Buckner, Wilco, Cheburashka, the Mary Poppins soundtrack, and now the Beach Boys). Joann ate a whole bag of Sunchips, Yarek and I are covered in paint and marker, and the Beach Boys are actually starting to drive me nuts. I am sorry, Brian Wilson. I need to sleep.

4 Comments:

At Monday, April 09, 2007 12:47:00 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you did!

 
At Monday, April 16, 2007 9:44:00 pm , Blogger Colleen Franklin said...

Shannon, I think it's time for a new post, don't you?
Perhaps the whole England thing could stand some revisiting....
(Maybe you could rename yourself with a symbol. I've always loved the ampersand, or the treble clef.

 
At Wednesday, April 18, 2007 10:13:00 am , Blogger Allison Waffles said...

Ba Ba Ba--Ba Barbara Ann

 
At Wednesday, April 18, 2007 11:35:00 pm , Blogger Shannon Marie said...

Perhaps soon...perhaps now... perhaps I will be this: ;. Yes.

Love,
;.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home