Hey, are you gonna eat that ?

27 March 2007

They're just sleeping it off

Joann is watching a movie about CS Lewis, the quality which leads me no choice but to believe this is another one of those shoddy BBC productions I am so obnoxiously fond of. I cannot fathom why the British, with all their intellect and enterprise, would suffer so terribly at the game of television. The lighting in particularly is really starting to offend me; one character is at present wearing a yarmulke of light. Didn't they have meters in the 90's ? I'd honestly rather watch Mexican wrestling, which is a sport I am not fond of and in a language I cannot speak.

Actually, it's starting to grow on me. They're having Christmas in England (amazing) and it also offers a good suggestion of the attire necessary for humiliating your son. Consider my future offspring to be crying for years to come because their mother (bless her poor, delusional soul) dressed them in clothes that boys have hated to wear for over a hundred years.

Sometimes it kind of hits me, how much of a jerk I am. I try and try to be nice and friendly, but I realise it's more comfortable to be quiet and offer the occasional quip. Then I realise how much patience my friends excercise with me, how they don't see the ugly person I feel like most of the time (see picture above: who punched me in the face !?). If I was in their place, I wouldn't put up with half the things they let me get away with. Thank you...

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 27, 2007 3:20:00 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love you shannon d. cole!

 
At Sunday, April 01, 2007 7:30:00 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You lie to me! Where's my bike!?

BTW, NY = AOK!

Love,

R

 
At Sunday, April 01, 2007 10:27:00 pm , Blogger Colleen Franklin said...

I know. There's something about the lighting in some of those BBC productions (like when you can see the shadow of the boom mike)that makes me think the English should very good at waiting in very long lines for a loaf of bread. It's Great Britain! Not Krakow! Come on!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home