Hey, are you gonna eat that ?

18 April 2007

Guaraná Antarctica

I am really, really into foreign pop right now. I sort of stopped drinking anything but water and coffee during Lent, with the exception of meals which necessitated a Coke or Dr. Pepper in order to be enjoyed at its fullest.

My top two are currently Irn-Bru, from Scotland, and
Guaraná Antarctica from Brazil. Strangely, these are also the top two countries on my To Visit list.

I know this is ridiculous (Pop !? Seriously...), but I'm trying really hard to not complain about something that's currently driving me crazy. Rob, I hope you understand this.

4 Comments:

At Thursday, April 19, 2007 1:19:00 am , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ambiguiyouwho...

i love you.


p.s. i have some ideas/plans/speculations/
theories/miswordusages/etcetera in regards to friday for you!
p.p.s. is there a flying cherry on the label of that brazilian pop can?! weird.

 
At Thursday, April 19, 2007 6:10:00 pm , Blogger Allison Waffles said...

Guaraná es muy bueno!! Yo no hablo Portugese tan yo hablo en Español.

 
At Friday, April 20, 2007 2:35:00 pm , Blogger Colleen Franklin said...

Hey there ;,
I think this is where we must part ways, at least where soda is concerned. Irn-Bru has just got to be the nastiest stuff sold in a can in the Western world. I would rather climb a ladder and drink out of the hummingbird feeder, I think that might be slightly less sweet. Oh, I know what's worse: DIET Irn-Bru! Yech! Where did you come across such swill? (And do you hope to keep your teeth for long?) I agree about the guarana, though! Rosa

 
At Friday, April 20, 2007 3:28:00 pm , Blogger Colleen Franklin said...

Okay, so maybe I can be just a leetle, um, opinionated? Sorry!!I mean, it's just soda! I am seriously regretting my previous comment! I hope you can forgive me...I need to chill out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home