Hey, are you gonna eat that ?

26 April 2007

Order of the Phoenix

I just watched the trailer and squealed with delight.

They're all looking at me now, the rest of the people here at Orchard Valley.

4 Comments:

At Friday, April 27, 2007 12:12:00 am , Blogger Jon said...

i held my hand over my mouth in amazement.

 
At Thursday, May 03, 2007 11:45:00 pm , Blogger Colleen Franklin said...

Hey Shannon Marie, I'm still slightly sheepish about showing my face around here on your blog after my Irn-Bru tirade. But, I wanted you to know that I tagged you with a meme. Read all about it on my blog! Hurray last Harry Potter book this summer!

 
At Sunday, May 13, 2007 10:09:00 pm , Anonymous Anonymous said...

my question is, did you actually "squeal" outloud to where if i was nearby i would have heard the sound of a squeal- or did you inwardly squeal, so it was a matter of expression you were saying you "squealed with delight"?

that is my question.

 
At Tuesday, May 15, 2007 10:05:00 pm , Blogger Shannon Marie said...

Oh, I squealed out loud ! I don't hold back on emotion. I will never be British.mas

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home