Hey, are you gonna eat that ?

19 May 2007

...and SCENE !

I decided to try the movie scene thing that Jon and Brian seem to be into. It's hard. I don't have the patience to watch movies that often, and I certainly don't have the patience for this but I've been at it for two hours. This is all I've done for two hours ? Geez.


High Fidelity
So friggin hilarious.


28 Days Later
That's gotta be the strangest feeling in the world and I wish it could happen to me...kinda.


101 Dalmatians
My favourite Disney movie as a kid.


The Royal Tenenbaums
Anderson's use of color in this film tremendously affected my photography.


Mary Poppins
(I can't find any English version without the sing-along deal). I also can't watch this scene without getting a little sad.


More to come later, maybe.

4 Comments:

At Sunday, May 20, 2007 10:35:00 am , Blogger Jon said...

you just gave me a great idea for my next posting of these. i'll do it sometime next week.

good clip choices. you can't ever go wrong with mary.

 
At Monday, May 21, 2007 9:14:00 am , Blogger Unknown said...

i posted the same high fidelity clip! we are twins

 
At Monday, May 21, 2007 12:18:00 pm , Blogger Shannon Marie said...

I like having you as the other half of my country, Dani.

 
At Tuesday, May 22, 2007 7:37:00 pm , Blogger Unknown said...

aw shucks, you just made my life

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home