18. My Favorite Stupid Thing

This has to be the stupidest thing I have seen all week. More stupid than the bad drivers on the freeways with their Berkeley Engineering and Stanford Medical School alumnus paraphanelia. There was nothing on the shelf as far as I could see, but who knows, asthma may be invisible. I just hope I didn't steal it or accidentally take it home.
Other stupid things:
- Going to work when one is obviously ill. Germ & Gingerbread lattes all around.
- Being ill, though I secretly love it (soup+sleep+bed=three of my favorite things).
- Getting carded for buying Tylenol (contains NO psuedophedrine, so what am I gonna do--make fake meth ?)
- Dancing in the cold, but that's almost worth it, White Pants Guy.
- Gas mileage. Damn.
- Expensive and not-so-yummy food from Whole Foods.
Love,
Lucy Van Pelt
Labels: scooters vacation fall

1 Comments:
white pants guy is my brothers friend. he had the time of his life.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home