Hey, are you gonna eat that ?

08 November 2006

8. My Favorite Coworker

8. My Favorite Coworker

In honor of today being the eighth day of November, I will name eight reasons why Nadia is my favorite coworker.

1. She is in a band called Letters Make Words, which makes her way cooler than I will ever be.
2. She has a Jimmy Eat World tattoo.
3. She is really, really funny.
4. We both have... let's say "favorites", and together we get to gush about them.
5. The other day when we were closing, we decided to play volleyball with a bag of straws. It ended up in the urn, but it was fun.
6. She speaks Polish and teaches me things like "Dai me pivo, te schfinio", which means "Give me beer, you pig".
7. I never feel like I have to go out of my way to make her day. I just make an idiot of myself, as per usual, and she laughs at it.
8. Her last name is Zep, which, for those of you who don't try to read words backwards, is Pez in reverse. Like the candy. Amazing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home