Hey, are you gonna eat that ?

19 January 2007

Want your art/competence insulted ?

sabbath

Go to Los Gatos Camera. They'll rip you apart.

4 Comments:

At Monday, January 22, 2007 11:56:00 pm , Blogger Shannon Marie said...

...I never once imagined that I could be comforted by a story about Meat Loaf. I didn't realise he was such an underdog. I love the underdogs, they are my favorite.

 
At Friday, January 26, 2007 5:05:00 pm , Blogger Carmen said...

hey, go to the boys at the Wolf in Capitola. Not only to they do a bang up job (the prints look better than you ever intended) they look at each photo individually and they can tell you what worked and what didn't. Actually, its kind of creepy. They are honest and kind.

 
At Friday, February 02, 2007 8:35:00 am , Blogger Allison Waffles said...

What happened to our friend at LG Camera? Are they all Beezies? P.S. Still down for Wii Town???

 
At Monday, February 05, 2007 5:22:00 pm , Blogger Jon said...

have a super magnificent time in europe.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home