25. My Favorite Photo

I keep this picture of Jonathan on my bedside table because sometimes, I just need to see something amazing when I wake up.
We bought the dog mask at an art supply store in downtown San Jose. He begged for it, and I said no. I browsed, and he begged some more. I said no. The clerk thought he should have it. He got it. Then we asked a woman where the closest Subway was, because we needed our midday sandwich fix, and she replied "Oh sweetie, the trains are called light rail, there is no subway here. Where are you from ?". Jonathan answered, in his usual I-Can't-Believe-This-Stupid-Crap-Is-Happening voice, "Los Gatos".
We went to the one on Bascom across from the hospital.

1 Comments:
too funny! Did you go to that art store that is in the parking garage?
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home